Organizing your home can be a scary thought especially when you look around and realize how much clutter you have accumulated over the years. Organizing may be stressful but an organized home can actually create a stress free environment for you and your loved ones in the long run. Shedding the excess weight feels just as good on your body as it does on your home. So here are 5 tips to help your home shed at least 15lbs!
- Clean out all the old condiments you haven’t used in three months from the fridge.
- Clean out all the old magazines you no longer read or need.
- Tackle your medicine cabinets and personal care cupboards. Throw out all your old cosmetics and personal care items that you haven’t used in a while. Chances are if you don’t use it now, you won’t ever. Make sure to dispose of medicines properly by taking them to your pharmacy.
- Get rid of old clothing! This includes socks, underwear, pajamas…you name it!
- Clear up your kitchen table and/or dining room table of loose papers. Either file it away or shred it!
Rent a dumpster for the day you want to start clearing out your house. Dumpster rentals allow you to go through your house and throw out the items you don’t want without second guessing yourself. If you threw away something you really didn’t want to, you can always go back and take it out. A few days with the dumpster rental and all the items you wanted out, will be gone! Leave it up to our fabulous junk removal crew to drop off and pick up the dumpsters, making it a care-free experience!
Book online today at www.junkit.ca or give us a call at 416-531-5865.