Junk Removal in Markham
Want to start the process of junk removal in your home? You’re on to something: Markham is a beautiful place to live, so why clutter your home or yard? You’re just a phone call away from our friendly, professional, and thorough Junk Removal Services.
We hold ourselves to a high standard of quality. Our junk removal services are the most rapid, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective services in Markham. Although our prices are already very reasonable, we are confident enough to offer a price-match to match the prices of any competitor.
We can deal with the following types of junk:
- Carpet disposal
- Furniture removal & furniture disposal
- Garbage bin rental
- Renovation clean up
- Appliance disposal
- Dumpster Rental
- Yard waste removal
- Construction waste removal
- Disposal services
- Safe Markham electronics disposal
We offer two options for waste removal: full service and self service. Here’s how they work.
Full Service Junk Removal in Markham
- Contact us, and we’ll come to your house or place of business to provide an estimate quote for your junk removal. We will come at a time convenient to you. There’s no cost and no pressure. If you like our quoted price, then we’ll send a team!
- Our team comes, at a time convenient to you. Our team will usually be two people and a big truck. We will clear out anything you want, including objects not included in the price estimate.
- We’ll clean up to leave your space in a much better condition than we found it.
If you prefer a more hands-on approach, try our self service option!
Self Service Junk Removal in Markham
- Choose a dumpster size from our many dumpster rental options.
- We will deliver the dumpster wherever you need it.
- Fill that dumpster up with all the clutter in your life.
- Let us know when you’re ready.
- We’ll come and take the dumpster away, then dispose of the goods inside appropriately.
Nobody wants to cause environmental damage. We take great care to make sure that as large a portion of your junk is recycled as possible. This can depend on what types of junk you have, but, on average, about 60% of your junk will see a second life. All e-waste and appliances are dealt with in a way to minimize their impact on the environment.